SHOOTER ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
Any individual or group member meeting any of the below listed conditions will be prohibited from participating in shooting activities, and in certain cases may be legally prohibited from being present on the premises. Persons legally prohibited from possessing or handling firearms that falsely endorse our Indemnity Waiver and proceed with shooting activities may be subject to criminal charges. Individuals or group members may not be:
- Under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol (each passenger will be breathalyzed upon check-in).
- Exceeds the weight limit requirement (each passenger will be re-weighed upon check-in).
- Convicted of a crime punishable by imprisonment exceeding one year (felony) and/or convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- A fugitive from justice.
- Dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- Adjudicated mentally defective or have been admitted to a mental institution.
- A minor must be 10 years and older to fly on the aircraft, accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (with the same last name).
- A minor 15 years and older may shoot from the aircraft and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (with the same last name).
- Shooters must be at least 18 years of age to participate in shooting experiences.
- Be non-compliant with Gunship Vegas safety rules & regulations.
Our Pilots, Range Safety Officers and staff reserves the right to refuse service if for any reason has any concerns that an individual is not capable in handling firearms and following instructions that may jeopardize the safety of our aircraft, guests and staff.